Tuesday 6 May 2008

How times have changed

My last blog was months ago and I promised I was back, or was it a promise? Anyway I am once again back and so many things have changed.
Love, had it and lost it and so not give a shit about it now, I am soldering on with my life and the foundations of my own life is stronger which it how it should be.
I am still a bitch at work and love every minute of it and yes I still have so much to bitch about so keep an eye on this blog and you will be enlightened and let into my life over the last days, weeks and months.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

NICE Blog :)

Anonymous said...

i am fully aware of the fact that I will never be worthy of being your boyfriend MsVeilied, but if i keep trying my very best, maybe one day I'll be worthy of being your slave MsVeilied,

(-; << Thats supposed to be a smiley face MsVeilied, rather pathetic isn't it,