Monday 25 August 2008

I do not give a $hit!

Fact: I have yahoo messenger and MSN
Fact: My MSN is on pretty much 24/7
Fact: That little nudge/buzzer button annoys the shit out of me

So now you know the facts about let me tell you this.
If I am in a meeting with my laptop and have MSN on there might be times I will not answer you, so if you send me the nudge and buzz while I can not answer you bad luck though the chances are I could not be bothered answering you because your a demanding, whining little sissy bitch so get the hell over it!

I was getting to know someone, actually fact is they were rather entertaining, it lasted 3 days before they got on my nerves enough that I told them to piss off, all he kept saying was " Well I am experienced, I am rich" well little useless boy let me tell you this
I DO NOT GIVE A SHIT, I do not care if you are the king or some famous movie star or pop idol
if you can not show respect you get nothing, not even my attention and being a submissive you should know better!!!
so I have this to say

NEXT!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Send him packing, Veiled! Less is more ~ 10 minutes of turbocharged messaging better than half an hour going nowhere.
When his time's up, it's up and he should know to move on ~ and as for the buzzer, I'm sure there's a place where the sun doesn't shine for it.....Mark x