Friday 29 August 2008

When boredom strikes

I can get bored often, actually boredom strikes me mainly in meetings, strange huh? I can sit in a traffic jam for hours on end and I do not get bored, maybe because there is a lot to observe.
So the other day I was speaking to one of my favourite submissive's and I was bored the day before he was told to wear panties, I do not know what it is I have a thing for panties lately (oh and socks but that is a whole different blog)
So sitting in a meeting I see I got an email, I did not care what it was, even spam would have brightened this meeting, so clicking it open I was pleasantly surprised to see a picture of this delicious sub in panties, not only that he got bonus points to wear them to work and the fact he wears dress cloths to work just added to the yumminess.
It is a well known fact that well dressed males make me weak at the knees, a male in a suit, now that is the biggest turn on I can think of!
Thank you little yummy boy now the whole blogging world can enjoy your pretty panties!
















This is the picture I thought you all could see, the others are for my entertainment only!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I recognise the tie from Marks and Spencer but I'm not sure the spotty knickers are one of their lines ~ All credit to you Veiled, he must be well and truly under your thumb (if not the spike of your heel)!.....Mark x