Friday 19 September 2008

So you want to comment?

Over the last few weeks I have been raising an eyebrow to little mark x, I have been trying to think of who you are, Do I know you? I have thought of the subs and gentlemen in my life I deal with and I can not recall a mark, I know a marc, hmmmm unless you are my ex brother in law but his English is crap and he has no taste but it is obvious you do.
So little mark, who are you? dare to tell me? or do I know you already but in all my stresses lately it slipped my mind.
here marky marky marky, come out, come out where ever you are!
**shakes panties without skidmarks** chuckles, you entertaining thing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Veiled ~ We haven't been introduced however I do confess to a 'crush' on You!
Your perspective on life comes from a True Goddess ~ Witty, cutting and deliciously entertaining ....If I have provided You some small entertainment in return, then it is my pleasure.....Long May You Reign, Goddess....Mark x