Thursday 29 January 2009

Bet you didn't expect another blog so soon!

Well it is all hours of the morning and I am up and ready for work again.
Every morning this week I have woken up with pain in my back and this morning is no different, I get up, put a warm patch on my back, take 2 pain killers and off to work. I think I am getting to old! I will be 35 this year you know!

So little Mark X left me a comment, like he does, the sweet little boy that he is, though I still do not know who he is, hmmm maybe he is the one I should order to come visit me, or me visit him, then it will be no secret who he is.

Anyone having plans for Valentines? I am sure this year will be the same as every year for me, you so called subbies disappearing when it comes close to Valentines, I am guessing it is because most of you are full of shit and are off with your wives or girlfriends in which to swear black and blue you do not have. I do not ask for anything on Valentines, I am not a demanding bitch in that way, (only in other ways **evil grin**)
I once had a "dream" to have my house filled with flowers, not full to the roof, just enough bunches of flowers they when I looked on my tables there was something there that made me smile.
Ok that is enough dribble from me, I have finished my breakfast and drank 2 glasses of water, the heat patch on my back is really really HOT, so it is time to go de-ice my car and off to work.
Enjoy your day boys.

3 comments:

. said...

I wont forget you on valentines day. You are always close to my heart.

MyU

Mark said...

Two posts in Two Days!....Yes, like the bulbs in your lovely fertile fields, you and they promise a beautiful spring ~ the sap is definitely rising and Veilied is too!
Sorry to hear about your back. If you get the chance, you should try Voltarol Emulgel (Novartis). You can get your boy to massage the area well until the skin reddens. It is absorbed quickly, works wonders (and then you can make sure he finishes you off with a full body massage)!

Valentine's Day, no plans sadly. I think Pancake Day (Mardi Gras) a week or so later might offer a bit more excitement...

Hope you feel better soon!...Mark x (Boxa)

Veiled Secrets said...

Ahh shame shame I do not have any boys as yet Mark...
I always love reading your comments, maybe I just write another blog to keep you commenting, maybe show a photo of my new shoes ;-) well boots actually