Friday 6 February 2009

Am off

I have had the busiest week this week, between work, meetings, work work an d work, I have also been looking after my friend who has just had some serious surgery.
I am going away for the weekend to regroup and will be back Monday all bright eyed and bushy tailed!
Over the weekend I shall be thinking of ways to raise money for my friend, or I just demand it from you, though I think you rather own a pair of my shoes or stockings right?
Well I speak to you all on money, drop me a comment or a mail and if you feel like helping out my friend my "donate" button will be changing from shoe fund to help my friend.

1 comment:

Mark said...

I hope you've returned from your weekend away, reinvigorated, rejuvenated and ready to face life's challenges head on!..... Somehow, I don't see you in the role of 'one of life's victims' ~ however challenging life is at the moment, you are more than a match for it....
Bravo, Veiled! ~ and I'm sure your friend will appreciate and benefit from the care and attention they've received from such a positive young lady..... Mark x