Thursday 12 February 2009

It is time

So it seems to be the time I make a wish list, yes can you believe it that I never had one?
So I tried to treat myself to shoes (like you would have never guessed) Also some other things that are my passion like taking pictures though I did not want to be to greedy, in saying that I also founf Amazon has hot diamonds!
So here is the run down, many many shoes, yeah I love them, my all time favourite perfume! My last one just finished some weeks ago, what timing! Ohh heck just go look at my wish list will you!

P.S needless to say there is more to add when I figure out Amazon a little better.

1 comment:

Mark said...

So many shoes and boots to adorn a beautiful pair of legs....all you need now is someone at your feet to worship them! ~ So having strewn rose petals at your heels, with the champagne on ice here's a Valentine's Day kiss on the feet of Special Lady.....x