Friday 24 April 2009

**smiles**

As you all know things have been rather busy and stressful here lately and I have not been keeping this blog up to date, as of today that will change, Happy?
So today I will start blogging a lot more again and there is also some things I would like to address.
I have had some emails from subs, wanting to "spoil me" but do not have the finances, well first of all spoiling someone does not have to do with money. I get somewhat offended when people think that being a Dominant female by kink and by nature has to do with money! Yes females love to be treated well, a queen even but it does not mean giving out money. Now I have said that I will be talking about money ~chuckles~
So some of you want to spoil me and do not have the money, well there are some small things you can do to make me happy and it would only cost a postage stamp!
Then there are other things you can do that will put a few cents now and then into my paypal.
If you want to know about the one that costs a postage stamp email me and I shall tell you, as for the 2nd option read on.
There are 2 blogs that have advertising on them that in the end the payment will come to me.
You can only click the advertisement once from your IP address, so out of the 4 advertisements on the blogs I would like you to go back daily to click a different one and keep an eye on it to see if they chance as this will be a ongoing thing!
Simple right? click an advertisement and I get paid, not a lot but it shall all build up.
As of this evening there will be some advertisements for you to click on the following 2 blogs.

Sand of Thyme (you can see the text under "sponsored links")
Tiddles (it is the pictured banners on the left also some texts links.)

Then there is always the paypal donation button at the top of this blog.
I have $2500 of lawyers bills and I want them paid Yesterday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Miss, i am already Your click slut ;)

Mark said...

Ahhh you can't keep a beautiful Dutch shoe lover down for long ~ Glad to see the Veiled we know and love bouncing back... Hope you enjoyed the little rhyme I sent to your mailbox, courtesy of Bezos & Co.....Mark x

Veiled Secrets said...

Anonymous: lovely, keep clicking slut!

Mark: It was a lovely mail ;-) but that does not mean you don't have to click the links on the websites named in the post!

GET CLICKING!!!!
ATLEAST 1 CLICK A DAY PER BLOG SLUTS!