Monday 27 July 2009

Every now and then

I have this habit, I do not know if it is a good one or a bad one but I never delete people from my phone, well that was till recently.
Every now and then I just go through my list and see who is in my phone book, I have a few little giggles and on a rare chance I even delete some and then there are the people I will never delete from my phone book, beachboy is one I shall never delete. Beachboy is the one I have talked about before that I go to the cinema with and we love every minute of it.
I had not heard from him in a few weeks so I presumed he was to and fro from Zurich with work so I sent him a text message to see how things were. Mmmmm I love getting his answers it just makes me want to jump on a plane to visit him (which could be very easily arranged!) We texted a little and chatted and then he dropped a bombshell and my jaw just dropped to the ground, he was missing certain things so much that he paid for it! yeah you keep guessing what it is I shall never say, but if you know me you know what it is ;-) he spent OVER 2500euro in 1 night!!! my god you know how many shoes that can buy? When he lands back in the country I shall be clearing my agenda to teach this little beachboy a lesson or 2!

No comments: