Sunday 19 July 2009

Veiled Secrets why will you do that?

On twitter last night I was just talking to a fellow Dominant female friend of mine and she was interested in some necklaces I made, so I made a comment of making some knock off's of Otazu, if you do not know the jewellery designer then I presume you have been living under a rock!
So when I woke up this morning Mr Otazu has added me to hit twitter and left me the message "Why would you do that?" well I do not know how to feel, I guess honoured as he is following me on twitter, but I think he is offended I said I make knock off's of his jewellery, well not really knock off's, it is more like I see the stuff he makes and then my imagination and inspiration juices start flowing, thought other things make me get inspiration, buildings, a walk in the forest. I think I worded things incorrectly, I do not make knock off's of his work, I am inspired by his work.
For those of you who do not know, yeah I make jewellery to help me relax, I need it after a day at the office with the half twits I work with.

No comments: