Tuesday 8 September 2009

Am still here

Things have been insane here since I got back from London. I had an amazing time when I was there and I was able to relax for the first time in years! and I tell you I deserved it!
since being back shit has hit the fan, A family members cancer has come back and time is now short with them, it is hitting the family hard, very hard. My new study is driving me nuts! it is in a different language so it is really testing, but I am passing with flying colours. Then there is work on top of it all and it has been also very demanding, the last 2 weeks I have been doing nothing less the 12 hours days and to add a little icing to the cake I have twisted my spine and getting therapy.
Is there any bright side? sure there is, This Sunday is my Birthday.

No comments: