Wednesday 23 September 2009

Baby!

So I am surviving JUST and my last nerve is about to snap!
I do not know what it is about males, when they are ill they are big babies!
There is someone at the office right now who is sick, they are sneezing and coughing all over people, plants and paper and if you ask him a question he answers you like he is on his last leg!
You ask a question and no matter what he is doing at the time he will slowly turn to you and gasp then clutch his chest and begin to speak. I am on doctors orders not to work so he was just pissing me off to no end, I finally snapped today.
He walked into my office and started splattering all his germs over the place, I pointed to the door and asked him to leave, he looked stunned at me so I pointed again followed with instructions on what to do and where to go. After leaving my office I got a call, it was him asking if he was able to come to my office, "No" I replied then he went into a big song and dance about it being so important and that a client was mad and blah blah blah.
I am having enough shit on my plate right now I do not need to be hit with whatever illness has banged him up. I find it very disrespectful to come into anyone's office or place of work only to snot and sneeze all over other people.
I have placed a no entry sign on my door now and left a paper hanging there so people can write name and extension number so I can get in contact with them, I have never seen my office so quiet and the people in the building so scared of me, I love it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ma'am it seems that we are told that we are the weaker sex but there is video on you tube that offers another answer regarding sick males. go to youtube and search by msn cold.

i only try to act that way when i have a kidney stone. Not for a cold or flu. Personally i rather just go find a corner to hide in until it passes.