Wednesday 1 October 2008

I am back

And I am broke, but what do you expect from a city with so many stielttos?
No really now, I am back home safe and now wish I had a maid as there is a lot of laundry to do and also some groceries.
My trip was lovely I am very relaxed though there is also a lot to complain about, but you expect that from me.
Now it is back to the grinding stone to pay the bills that have piled up over my time away and lets just hope the stress level will stay low for a while or I might have to find me a fin. slave too LOL
Chow babies, till later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're back safe and sound and enjoyed your trip. Travel does broaden the mind....... unfortunately has the opposite effect on the bank balance :-( . MyU

Anonymous said...

A beautiful young lady from t' Gooi,
Loves shopping for shoes with Her boy,
In Her 5 inch High Heel,
With Her great Sex Appeal,
All the boys from t'Gooi are Her toy.


Glad you're home safely, Veiled. It's reassuring to know in these uncertain times of bad credit, women will always find a way to splash out on shoes....Still, I hope hope your bank balance grows and your laundry basket shrinks very quickly.....Mark x