Tuesday 7 October 2008

On my goat!

There is this "thing" that keeps annoying me, it is meant to be human and they are so full of shit it makes me sick. Daily this person messages me or calls me and it is annoying.
I put them on block and they still find a way to contact me, it is now enough and they are just pathetic and annoying, well I am a big girl I know how to flick the switch and mentally ignore them.

On a totally different subject, mark x I will discover who you are! and yes my laundry load is smaller and my bank account, welllllllllllll lets rob a bank and I will tell you afterwards.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bonnie and Clyde scenario Veiled....I love it!!! (but perhaps we can rework the ending?) ~ as for Your annoying suitor, maybe You should flick the mental switch to 'stun' instead, but I guess "no sense, feeling" as they say.....Mark x