Wednesday 22 October 2008

Ahh life is bliss

I just love it how when there is passion and lust everything just flies out the window.
Just think about it, do you have limits? some things you will not do? but when you are in the height of passion, your mind fogs over from pure ecstasy , at that moment in that blink of a second you will do the things you normally will not?
MMMmm it makes me so warm and fuzzy inside to know I can do that to people and last night it happened to a certain someone, goodness me it has even happened to me!
I am human and what I desire and lust for I shall take ~innocent smile~

2 comments:

donegalsub said...

I agree Veiled, it is interesting how when enough passion and excitement are built up then limits can suddenly not seem as bad as they did before. And it takes a special Domme to be able to push a subs buttons so well to reach that space.

I'm pleased that you got to experience this wonderful phenomenon, and that it seemed to be pleasing for you, but I have to admit I do feel a little bit of jealousy towards the lucky guy who was involved.

Anonymous said...

Goodness, You sound like your heading for Cloud Nine, Veiled!...Could this better than shoes, I ask??? Enjoy the ride and have fun but remember to pack the parachute, just in case....Mark x