Tuesday 25 November 2008

Does It Hurt?


Ohh baby, just a little more....that's it... come on, we can do it.
You dirty minded people. I bet I know what you're thinking but you will be wrong! Fashion, you really think I would sacrifice the pain and the agony for fashion? Well you're right! To a certain extent, that is.
My main fetish, (yes, fetish) is stilettos. I love every aspect of them. Putting on a new pair of stilettos can bring me to orgasm. No word of a lie. When taking my first steps in them I can easily reach the big O.
Now that you know that side of me I do not think you will take me seriously if I worked for you, walking into a conference room, my pin stripped suit on, stilettos, lovely manicured nails and my bright smile reflecting through my shiny hair. A very feminine female trying to be taken seriously in a man's world all while trying to keep my kinks, fetishes and desires under control! My fetishes...the things that make me weak in the knees... Stilettos, perfumes,handbags anything feminine and then lets move on to my other side!

Submissive males, leather, corsets, dominance! My kind heart will always give in and my sweet smile will make you give in. So what it is do you think you have for me that will keep me happy? Is it your submissive side kneeling before me worshipping my shoes or your credit card to buy the shoes I make you worship? I promise you I am like no one you have ever met before and just sitting having a coffee with me you will see that. I am not all high and mighty on myself but I know who I am and I go by words of others. Here on this blog I will be nothing but an open book and I have no problem with that. It is only you who dare turn the pages, so answer this? Game enough? Man enough? ~wiggles her finger~ I dare you, come closer dare to know me, dare to worship my shoes if you are worthy enough!

Your Torturous Temptress Veiled

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My Torturous Temptress, how beautifully you describe your yourself, Veiled!
I can well imagine you walking into a office meeting of males ~ the alpha female stirring up such passion (I know, I've felt it). Our sudden changes of demeanour, the tie straightnening, sitting bolt upright increasing height and presence, the exaggerated competition.
We won't change, it's wired into our brains from an early age. I went to a boys school and in our second year, one of our teachers was a young woman in her early twenties. A-line skirts and high heels were 'in' ...(a couple of fashion cycles ago!) and she was a dedicated fashion follower.
Sitting at the front droning on about some obscure, historical fact and all we remembered was
being there, praying for the moment when her legs uncrossed; and many pencils hit the floor
during those 'Sharon Stone' moments...

I guess the point is the dynamics never change ~ Veiled electrifying a boring meeting or Mrs Jones (honestly!) electrifying a boring history lesson....We'll always want to impress. When our teacher left we actually clubbed together to buy her a leaving present ~ try getting 12 year old boys to do that under normal circumstances!

Thanks for the lovely insight into your life, Veiled ~ Who knows? I may be able to gently soothe those aching feet of Yours one day! Mark x

Veiled Secrets said...

Dare you to make it happen boy, you at my feet!

donegalsub said...

Very nice post, Veiled. I love being able to see inside your mind like this, to see what makes you tick and trying to figure out from that how I could best serve should the chance ever arrive.

This is definately one book whose pages I'll always be turning. xx

Anonymous said...

I hope my beautiful Torturous Temptress Veiled has a happy and successful New Year.....
I'm sure 2009 too will provide you with the opportunities for stilleto indulgence and delight you richly deserve!!....Mark x