Friday 14 November 2008

Idiots

The next idiot that contacts me and says "Oh you need to do a blog update" I will delete your arse and block you from any contact at all!
As you read in my last blog entry I am busy working on something and there is only 24hours in the day, so unless you pay my bills or do some work for me fuck off and shut up!
Ohh and on another note, "ut" thank you for actually offering to do some work for me, even though he lives over the pond he has offered and has been given the trust to log into some of my things to actually work for me so it is more time I have for other work.
So pay up, step up, or fuck off and wait, pretty simple if you ask me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautifully put, Veiled! I gave up on paying attention to whingers years ago... I'm intrigued by the 'something' you're working on though, maybe all will be revealed later? I'm sure you can turn your hand to many things so I wonder what it can be? ~ Anyhow, Good Luck with it and I agree it was a nice gesture from 'ut' to support your venture.
Hopefully, you'll be able to get some peace this weekend.....Mark x

Anonymous said...

Hé, true, there is 24 hrs in a day, but at least you still have the night right?

Have to admit it is tempting to test the waters on "You need to do a blog update", but would be more hoping for a slap on the arse than it being deleted so will shut up... for now

Do hope you take care of yourself...