Monday 3 November 2008

Hello can you hear me?

I hope you have all been missing me!
I have been somewhat busy lately and believe me you will all know about it soon.
My little beach babe has had a lot to do with my mind being far away but you will hear about him later, it has been a while since I have written about him.
So what else has been keeping me busy? well work for 1 and then there are 2 side projects I am trying to lift off the ground, 1 is a business idea and needs a lot of time and planning, the other is something to do with BDSM and Secrets **huge grin** like you did not think my life is about more then that?
I love the trust people have in me when it comes to them telling me secrets, I also know the burden you can have by holding the secret inside. I am about to let you all tell your secrets to me in confidence, and yet letting the world know!!!!
Confused? well stay tuned as before the end of the week you will see what I am meaning.
So think about it, think very hard over what is your deepest, darkest secret you think you can not tell anyone but it is a heavy burden on you?!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent News Miss Veiled.
I have lots of secrets..... I hope there's plenty of room... ;-)

Anonymous said...

Of course we miss you Veiled, but glad to hear you've found some fulfilment with your little beach babe!...
As long a he continues to make you happy then I am happy for you.
Good luck with your business idea ~ it takes a courageous person to start up something new in business during these times but if anyone has the courage, drive and commitment, it is you. I'm sure, Dressed for Success you will apply the 'carrot and stick' exactly when needed (pause to catch breath at this *exciting* thought!).
Now Veiled as counsellor and therapist?....Well I must I am intrigued. I'm sure you are both a good listener and confidante when necessary ~ Enough to share my deepest and darkest with the Lovely Veilied? Maybe!!!...Mark x

Veiled Secrets said...

Mark X, how about "who are you?"

Anonymous said...

Well, I used to be a Good Catholic Boy, so confessions came easy - at least unitl I reached 15, at which point, I became 'hard' and stopped confessing anything at all..... Maybe Father Veilied can help with the penance? ~ although I'm not thinking along the lines of half a dozen Hail Mary's