Monday 9 March 2009

Clearing out.

My lovely shoes are going, do not panic not all of them! all my boots and stilettos are staying.
I have some open toe shoes that have to do, they do not go with anything I own.
I shall be taking pics of them soon to let you know how bad my taste use to be all that time ago (they are only 1 and 2 years old!)
Anyway, who is up for a shopping trip with me?
Who is going to slip the new shoes on and off my feet while walking store to store, ohh I am well overdue for a shoe shopping spree, all I need is the credit card and the sub to carry all the bags!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well I have the arms to carry, the time to spend.... and the fake ID of one Mister Miguel Sanchez to plunder the stores with using a fruadulent Credit Card...
Senor Sanchez is VERY generous I think!

;-)

MyU