Wednesday 4 March 2009

Thank you

For Valentines I had someone send me an Amazon voucher, thank you for that but there is a problem, I have no clue what to get with it. Ok Shoes I can always use more shoes, goodness me I am starting to drool thinking about it, then I think, well I am always buying shoes and yes my goal is to own over 365 of them and because of me buying shoes I put off other things I want to buy.
I have wanted a portable DVD player for ever and a day, it will help me pass the boredom on long trips I have and I have many many downloaded movies I have not seen because of no time yet on the long trips I can watch them, great idea right?
So my question is this, would the person who gave me a voucher be offended if I get something like a portable DVD player instead? and if not, who is giving me another voucher to pay for the outstanding amount? **chuckles**
Have a good day boys.

No comments: