Thursday 7 May 2009

Dear Mr Shit for brains,

Today when I was driving home I was so happy and then you come into view!
Speeding and acting like a wild freak dodging in and out of traffic and breaking every road rule in existence , then you found it necessary to get so far up my arse you would have only got closer if you were on my roof rack.
So being the careful road user that I am lowered my speed to the correct and legal limit, it just happened to be a coincidence that I was next to a truck, your flashing of the headlights did not bother me, actually it made me realise that my window was dirty, front and back and I just had to spray water to clean them, goodness me I did not know it would make you more angry and try to push me faster by just about mounting your car on my back bumper.
Dear Mr Shit for brains, I hope that you got to your business meeting ok, I hope you did not feel threatened that I took the same exit as you and happened to park at the same car park as you and walk into the same hotel as you, lucky I sat 1 table away from you or you might think I was stalking you. You are just lucky my friend was already waiting for me.
I hope that respectful business man you were with was not to embarrassed that I come over and let you know how much of a fucking idiot you where while driving, though he seemed more angry at you, so it was a company car you were in huh? all them stickers on the side advertising the company and he was your boss? opss sorry, have a nice day shit for brains!

2 comments:

mossop said...

hahahah justice of the best kind! A wonderfull blog I am still smiling now :)

MyUtopia said...

Lunch with extra relish?