Tuesday 12 May 2009

The Idiot desk

As I said yesterday, it was a true Monday feeling when someone woke me up at some stupid arse hour of the morning to talk about work, mind you it was a department of work I have nothing to do with so when I was in the office he really heard what was on my mind.

The day went by slowly until person after person come into the office asking all these stupid questions that had nothing to do with me, I had enough, all these people messing up my desk by moving things aside to put their laptops down. Pissed off with the idiots I got someone from the office to find me a spare desk, I sat it a little in the corner, I have now named it the idiot desk, it has its own name plaque even a plant on the desk and a hanging plant above it.

Why is it called the idiot desk? You will have to ready tomorrow blog to find out!

No comments: