Sunday 23 December 2007

Really?

Here I am Sunday morning trying to get some paperwork done before a dinner party tonight and out of the blue I get a message on my MSN "Oh I want to see your tits, I am jerking off just thinking about them" Needless to say I messaged them back to say "piss off."
This person I had known for some time and never have they been so rude or have we even talked about anything along the lines of sex!
"Oh let me see your tits"
"Oh I am so horny"
"Tell me the last time you fingered yourself"
Usually I would welcome any chat to distract me from work, this chat was just not one of them, he was trying to make a date to "see me." In all its boredom and him not understanding the word "no" or "piss off" I made the comment "Well there is no use telling you to go fuck yourself as you obviously are" then the block and delete button come to my rescue.
I am a warm hot blooded woman but please chat me up and flatter me all other methods are useless and feeble and as we all know the truth is that nothing will happen unless we want it to, we being the female!!!!

No comments: