Wednesday 12 December 2007

D Day update

It seems a month since I last posted things have been so busy so you can just imagine the updates I have got for you over the next few days/weeks.
I thought it would be best to get the D Day update out of the way. As most readers know there has been so slight issues with BD, One he is a pompas arse and Two, he is a pompas arse As said in an earlier post we had a date, that date was last night and it was very entertaining.
Seven in the evening by his house to get him then a drive into the city, on the way to the venue there was a comment made of there my smile and fun feeling flew out the window, I am unsure of the comment I know it pissed me off and I let BD know it was not appreciated, four lanes of traffic we were travelling in the second lane and I come to a screeching stop, do not piss me off if I am the driver, he tried to cover up the comment to make a joke of it, I drove on after some time and when in the city he started again, talk about know how to piss of a hormonal female!
A short walk to the venue things changed somewhat, all of a sudden I was getting attention, We went to a concert everyone dressed in ripped jeans and t-shirts with their gym shoes, I do not own any old jeans and the t-shirts I do have I wear to the gym with gym shoes but there is no way I will be seen in that kind of clothing in a public place outside of the gym let alone a concert!
The band come on stage my heart raced having a drink in my hand I was unable to clap so finger in the mouth to whistle, yes this lady can whistle, dancing in my little space at the front of the stage, stilettos, NICE jeans, a lovely top, a thin scarf, I stood out somewhat and got attention when BD noticed it he turned in the dog he is and had to piss on his territory, A lovely gentleman come up to dance with me but he was shoo shooed away.
I enjoyed the band I danced and rocked all night and the attention was welcomed but above all the best thing of the night was knowing BD wanted me and I slammed the door in his face. I told him about BB and how we are dating (update on next post) yet BD still tried to kiss me when I dropped him off home.
~grins~ I left out all the good details all for good reason, next time if you return you shall find it out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha

I love the fact that he "tried" to kiss you!

You did good woman!

Jill said...

Definitely an ass! However...all of these initials are confusing the fuck out of me. Just thought I'd let you know!

Anonymous said...

Any ideas then jill?