Monday 19 November 2007

Free Agenda

I have cleared my agenda for the week, I need a rest, to much work and no play makes Veiled boring! I went to the gym to work out and then relax in the sauna but I did make one appointment today.
16:30 I finished my appointment and went to one more interesting! The person I spent most of Saturday online and on the phone with I met tonight, it was lovely, though he did turn up late!
He had also just left a meeting and was in grey pin stripped suit which instantly worked for me!
We sat and talked for a while, the look in his eyes made me want to devour him.
He had to take something to a work colleague so we went driving, stepping into his car just added to me wanting to devour him, leather interior, the smell of leather seems to do something to me and he noticed!
The night was delightful and he is a very nice person even if we did not get to having a drink though that will be solved tomorrow when we have breakfast together, it would be him making me breakfast in bed but my house is in the middle of improvements, maybe next time.
RR I look forward to my breakfast, if your not careful you will be on the menu.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lucky man, x

o said...

You like any pin striped suit? That seems to be a theme!!

Anonymous said...

Just about any pin striped suit, though I do not like white ones, makes me sick!
I seem an superb pin striped suit the other day it was a very dark grey with the most amazing dark purple stripes I was instantly wet, and to make it even better the male wearing it was very handsome and his smell Mmmm his smell made me close my eyes and breath deeply in.