Sunday 18 November 2007

Quiet weekend.

It has been a nice quiet weekend ~touch wood~ I hope my statement is not to premature seeing it is not even midday.
My weekends are usually quiet due to the fact that the boys are with their partners.
I enjoy my quiet weekends even if I have some paperwork to do it is quiet, relaxing and the telephone is nice and quiet.
Yesterday was interesting, I meet a sweet person online, I do not have time or chat often online so it was a nice surprise, after a few hours chatting online I gave him my number and he called me as I was going out for a nice walk in the winter air.
I was out for a while in the lovely weather, the sun was shinning though it was close to freezing point it was very nice to be out. The whole time while out I was on the telephone.
RR is handsome, tall, blond hair, blue eyes and you guessed it he is in a relationship. I learnt that later on, his girlfriend was at work that is why he was online.
Like I said he is very sweet, also very handsome, lets see how/what develops

No comments: