Thursday 1 November 2007

Who is Veiled Secrets

Hello and welcome to my blog, My name is Veiled, Veiled Secrets,
To the outside world I am a caring loving person. I take good care of my boyfriend and people around me, My family and friends mean the world to me.
There are only three people in this world who know about my veiled secrets.
One, Is my father who I love and respect highly, He is the reason I am as successful as I am. Always a respectful man never a cheater, that I have learnt from my mother.
Two, A friends I have met online, She lives close to me we talk often over a glass of wine sharing stories and desires that not many could understand.
Three, My best friend in the world, she loves be for who I am and tolerates me ~kisses to you~
This blog will tell about my Veiled Secrets, My day to day secrets which usually involve, work, travel, kinkiness, teasing and men.
If I was a male I would be called a hero though I am not male and I am not a hero, I am me. Maybe you label me different, That's is your right, I have my point of view and you are allowed yours.

No comments: