Tuesday 13 November 2007

Wake up

After going to bed at 01:00 which is a usual time for me, I had all my paperwork done so I can have my day free tomorrow now being today to sleep in and dream all morning.
No such luck, the boyfriends alarm woke me at 05:45, he always sleeps through his alarm so I shook him awake, kicked him out of bed and into the shower then I went back to sleep only to be woken again by him slapping me on the arse telling me how good my arse is looking from all the working out I have been doing, needless to say he got bombarded with a delightful ray of my colourful vocabulary. That was it, I could not sleep anymore, I settled back into bed looking at the ceiling wondering what to do today.
he is not allowed to hang up the phone because this guy at the door looked like he was just released from prison. I got a text from JP at 07:00 asking if I was awake, I replied so then he called me, we had a little chinwag and I devoured him with my thoughts of our next meeting, he was lucky to be in a traffic jam at the time as he informed me he was unable to get out of the car due to his suit pants being on the edge of exploding open. He put me on hold three times because of the girlfriend calling and complaining her Internet connection kept dropping out. I have seen this girls picture and she is blond for a reason, she even admits she is demanding and high maintenance, also a sandwich short of a picnic.
The conversation ended when he arrived at work and I proceeded to make a tea, then without fail KE called on the way to the office with regular "blah blah blah" while on the phone to him the doorbell went and it shocked me, what was someone doing at my door at 08:15? It was the electrician I forgot they were coming today to change the meters, I informed KE he was not allowed to hang up the telephone at all as this person at my door looked like he had just escaped from prison, the vibes I got from this person were not warm fuzzy feelings at all!. KE kept on the phone as long as he could though he had to hang up when he left for a meeting and I was left with a monkeys arse ugly little perv who looked either Turkish or from India, either way I was not impressed with this little midgets passes at me.
He was here to change the meters yet all he done was try and touch me, this little worm was even walking around inviting himself to make dinner for me, trying to get close to me and hug me with an erection that was trying to rip out of his already skin tight pants. I was disgusted and felt rather violated, When he left he informed me that he has my number and knows where I live, we will see about that little boy there is no chance you will be putting that knowledge to any use! On a final note, your 5'1 arse will be reported to your company!

No comments: