Wednesday 14 November 2007

A little of the past

I had a lover for two years, he was younger then me, five years to be exact, no one could tell me there was something wrong with him, I would not hear it as he was perfect, young and handsome he was a real prince riding the white horse. When he hugged me the whole world stood still, nothing could harm me when I was in his arms, he lived with my boyfriend and I, my boyfriend was unaware of our relationship.
It all come to a crushing stop when I found out he was cheating on me, I hear you ask how is that possible when I was actually cheating, well this is how I see it, I was nothing but honest to him about everything, nothing hidden, if I was hiding something it was from my boyfriend not my lover and I expected the same back from him.
I was actually in love with this person and I gave him chance after chance but I found out he is a compulsive liar, I was weak, very weak with him but it will be no more.
For his birthday which I was invited to I stayed no longer then five minutes, I entered the house that he now shared with his mother, yes he is a real mummy boy, thirty something and living with mum because she cries "I need you", I entered, gave him the things I had left at my house that was from him, slapped his face very hard and walked out.
Explain that to mum little boy, How you are a cheater like she is, how you lied over and over and played with peoples feelings, not only mine but the six others you were playing with, I am just lucky I am a smart female and remember not to trust males and always use protection, never forget anything in the heat of the moment, I just wonder how many females out there now have the sexually transmitted diseases you have?
I may be your ex and you are mine but that does not mean I am out of the loop about you foolish boy, all your lovers and ex lovers know who I am and are not scared to ask me anything, have you not noticed how your little black book is that, little and getting smaller by the day, like your cock, oh yes just to clear the air of a lie I told, you never made me cum I always faked it.

No comments: