Monday 12 November 2007

Right on time!

It is 17:00 and my phone starts ringing every week day at this time.
There are three males who call me on a regular basis, JP calls on his way home to his girlfriend, KE calls in the morning on the way to the office after kissing his wife goodbye, also on the way home from the office before he greets his wife, PH he calls often also for hours, he is single.
Today JP called right on 17:00, He always makes me smile, we chatted about the regular things like work and how the weekend was, I should know by now not to ask about that he will always whine down the telephone to me about the girlfriend and how he needs me and wants to be with me. ~yawns~
JP was begging to see me this week, though this week our agendas do not match, he is out of the country two times this week and I am also, I shall not lose any sleep over it, He is the one stressing out over when he can get away from his always complaining girlfriend.
While on the phone I heard it beep and it was KE calling, it seems he was not impressed I was not answering his call, he left two voice mails and three texts messages. My phone beeped again it was PH, he left a little text that made me smile and I answered him as soon as I was off the phone.
I do enjoy my little calls from the boys as long as they do not whine so much. I know what to buy them for Christmas, some cheese for their whine, then again I can't as their partners might ask questions.
Boys just know this, be as demanding as you like, I live my life my way and in no way shape or form does it revolve around you.

No comments: