Friday 16 November 2007

So Early so eventful

I got my 07:30 wake up call from KE we had the usual talk and he made me smile, he hung up the phone when he was at the office and said he would call me later in the day before he heads off to the Canary Islands for a vacation with his wife, You see he is working on the marriage, Can't you see he is working on it? when he is calling me and begging me to be with him always?
A text arrived on my phone at 08:30 whilst I was in the shower, It was a distress call I presume as JP was caught last night from his girlfriend and had a lot of explaining to do, this is how I have heard it happened.
He got home at 22:00 the g/f was not home but had made dinner for herself and left, he was left to make a sandwich for himself. This frustrates me greatly, it really gets on my nerves when a female does not look after her man well and is self centered like this female! He was also frustrated and said to me he was hanging up the phone to make a sandwich then crawl into bed.
I sent him a text not even one minute later saying I worry about him as his tone of voice implied something was upsetting him, little did I know that some seconds earlier the g/f arrived home hours early and asked to use his phone. She used JP's phone and read his text message from me which put him in some boiling water as I can imagine.
Well apparently I am now Irish, I do not know how but it is something that saved his bacon I guess and I am now expecting an email from him when he has, in his words "Sat down and thought about everything and what he wants"
We all know how this ends right? Better the devil you know. A man never leaves the wife or g/f for the Mistress and anyways who said I would want that anyways, Even if I have deep feelings for the person.
I sit and I wait to see the outcome of it all what an eventful morning already and it is just over 09:00

3 comments:

Joanna Cake said...

God, dont you just hate it when that happens!!! Dont do yourself down. It could still all turn out ok altho Id love to know how he explained the text to her satisfaction. Whatever, you will have to be more careful as she will be much more observant now.

Prince Hamilton said...

My dear there are many men out there than snatch the husband of another woman. You see, what goes around comes around. I just read a story how a young woman was dating a married man and made him to divorce his wife and marry her. The man later was caught cheating with another woman and she hired people to go and kill the other woman. Nature has a way of paying us in our very coins my sister. You may want to reconsider your philosophy. Until then, Happy thanksgiving.

Veiled Secrets said...

having my cake: I have got the e-mail from him and it was a funny explination I shall share it with you in the next blog I think. It is not me that has to be careful it is him, he is making his bed so guess where he has to sleep? ;)

"prince hamiltion" I am not snatching anyone if he has made his choice to be with me that is him expressing his "free will" not me. I do not want him to leave his g/f I am not interested in a permanent thing I have no interest in marrage, lets put it this way, I plan to live in sin.