Wednesday 7 November 2007

I bis you bis

I had a day off yesterday it was well deserved though I had an appointment in the afternoon, Should I say evening ~huge grin~
I have been dating this guy (lets call him JP) JP is handsome, successful and also involved, He is ever so delightful to be with.
JP landed at the airport at 22:00 and I informed him I shall leave my house and drive in the direction of the airport, when he landed he was to call me. As I was driving towards him I seen a lovely looking hotel "The Ibis" I stopped and booked a room for the night. Here I have to make something clear JP had told his partner he was flying onto the next place of business and getting a hotel there, little did she know he was only 30 minutes from her and not in the country he said he was.
JP called and I told him where I was, he arrived shortly after, He look very handsome. I love a man in a suit and if it is pin stripped oh how I will devour him.
We checked in and he was a little frustrated due to the looks I was getting, Arriving at the room he commented on my clothing, as he should I looked stunning in my black skirt and stockings accompanied with stilettos and a delightful blouse.
It was not long before I ordered him to take his top off and be ready for a massage, he was totally relaxed in minutes then play time was over, I got him naked.
He had (yes had) never cheated on his girlfriend but you see there is something about me you do not know, not only am I Dominant in work, I am also in the bedroom, nothing feels more natural then a whip in my hands!
JP being only a beginner to the BDSM things I was rather light on him which is more then he deserved, Some CBT (cock ball torture) much nipple torture along with tickling and the most lovely of all, pressure point pain. I mix pain with pleasure so he was taken care of with stimulating his sense's, feeding him things he has never had before, touching him in places and ways he has only dreamt of, the night turned into morning which turned into having intercourse, it was amazing after a dry spell of months, he is not a big boy by far but it felt like he took my virginity I was so tight. Once was not enough for me and due to the fact he told me his recovery time was very long I had a point to prove, I can say to you honestly and knowing it first hand his recovery time is short.
Departing from the hotel at 09:30 was bitter sweet, little does JP know I actually have deep feelings for him though I did get a night with him and desires were met. We both left the hotel with a hug, kiss and wink and him with a guilty feeling, racing off out of the car park was the last I seen of him that day though not the last I heard from him, he contacts me daily.
That day we were both late for our morning meetings and appointments not that we cared seeing the high we were both on.

No comments: