Tuesday 20 November 2007

The Menu

As arranged I was picked up for breakfast this morning, in his black pin stripped suit as I asked, he is taking my breath away with how he thinks and acts it amazes me someone pays such attention to detail and punctuality (though there is a contradiction coming up)
RR was a little nervous as he is forgetting to be a gentleman sometimes though I must say I was also nervous and I am unsure why. We went for a drink and food, they had totally nothing on the menu I could eat so I settled for a tomato juice, The talking was just to pass time I love learning about him even if I do all the babbling, Sometimes I just need to slap myself to shut up I must bore the pants off him, I do not care he knows who is in charge and is the boss and it is not him!
We went driving and got a few questions out in the open I offered him free range to ask me whatever he wanted and I would give direct nothing held back honest answers, he went for some mild questions ~grins~ you men just need to be blunt and stop beating around the bush. With my questions I went straight for the jugular and loved seeing him squirm in is lovely red leather seats!
There is a click between us that actually worries me a little that I shall sit on and think about as I am unsure why it worries/scares me.
I am in your mind RR, you know I am and I plan on staying there and having you for my personal little toy boy.
We need a night or weekend away you need to arrange it with the g/f, yes little boy you have a "business" trip coming up very soon and it is with me and it is some business that needs some serious attention!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow Powerful stuff girl